Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

{AZ Deal} 50% off all Hair Services

I don't really pamper myself  (the last time I got a pedicure was almost 2 yrs. ago!), but there's one area that I believe deserves a professional's attention... my hair.  I have tried to cut corners here -- tried a cheaper salon and even attempted to do my own color (Ack!  It was a mess.).  So, getting my hair done by a professionally-trained stylist is well worth it to me.  I know many of my girlfriends feel the same way but not all of them treat themselves to a fresh color or a stylish, new cut.

If you live in Arizona (Phoenix-Metropolitan area) then you can get a professional cut, color, up-do, extensions, etc. for 50% off at the upscale salon Steven Paul with stylist Denise Le! I know Denise personally and I can't say enough nice things about her... she's amazingly cute, hip and so genuine.  You'll love having her give you a fresh look!

Denise has generously offered The Good Deal Gal Arizona readers 50% off their first hair service -- this is an AWESOME deal, so thank you Denise for offering this up to everyone!

Steven Paul salon is located in Old Town Scottsdale (3rd Ave. and Marshall Way) and you can make an appointment with Denise or ask her any questions by calling 480-516-9190 or at the salon 480-603-1000.

If you just need a touch-up, full color, a cut, or a Prom or Bridal do then give Denise a call!  She'll work wonders. :)

Go HERE for to get your 50% off coupon (or HERE for the coupon with a map). 

Thanks again Denise for offering my readers this great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment