Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Product Testing Opportunities

Looking for ways to get FREE products or even get paid for your opinion?  Here's a round-up of some great places to sign up to earn a little something for FREE:

* Swag Bucks - Search and earn digital dollars to trade-in for prizes like Amazon gift cards!

* House Party - Host parties and get FREE products

* Bzz Agent - Review websites, supply feedback, and work their way up to getting asked to join in campaigns. During these campaigns you will be sent free products to try and review (and, of course, spread the word about the products). I have received TONs and TONS of products including makeup, coupons for FREE meals, medicine, cleaning supplies, household items, hair care, and more!

* Kraft Foods First Taste - Get to taste the latest products for FREE and get coupons

* Join Pssst for FREE Products and Coupons from General Mills
 
*
Vocal Point - Membership is FREE. Once you sign up, they will send you coupons and (sometimes) free products to try. You, in turn, are supposed to try the products and talk about them with your friends.

* Shoe tester for New Balance - You "try out' the shoes for about a month and then report back. My kiddo has received several pairs (you do have to return them)

Tryology -Earn FREE products to review and post videos for more invites

Parenting Product Tester - Review toys, baby gear, and more

BeRuby.com -Earn money for visiting popular sites

Have any to add?  Leave a link in the comments or send an email and I'll add to the list with credit to you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    My name is Jennifer Walters and I would be PERFECT for this! I literally spent my life shopping... I even seriously love buying highlighters or something. Also I work at Macy's in Men's Fragrance. And with my personality I have the biggest mouth in Strongsvile...as well as being apparently a "very persuasive salesperson while appearing very genuine.... I'm not stuck up or any thing! I would love to do any of these product tastings! I look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do some of these.They are great.I haven't had any problems.They are good givers

    ReplyDelete