Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fuze Class Action Lawsuit Result in FREE Bottles


Did you purchase any Fuze Slenderize drinks between July 16, 2004 - April 6, 2009? If so, you are eligible to be reimbursed according to the class action lawsuit being brought against them.

Apparently, due to false advertising on their Slenderize line (which does NOT Slenderize), Fuze is giving consumers who purchase these products up to 10 (ten) bottles for FREE!

OK, here's my soapbox...while I don't believe Fuze, or any other company, should practice in false advertising, the Plaintiffs "relied" on Fuze's "false advertising" to lose weight. Really? People, a drink will not make you lose weight. And, if it does, it's probably not good for you. Diet and exercise. I can't believe what people will sue over these days. (Just my personal opinion.)

Anyway... (steps down from soapbox)

In order to receive payment under the settlement, you must submit a qualifying Claim Form. If you have proofs of purchase (original sales receipt that identifies the Fuze Slenderize beverage purchase, the date of purchase and the price) for more than ten (10) bottles, please click here and follow the instructions provided.


If you do not possess proofs of purchase for up to ten bottles of Fuze Slenderize, you may still submit a claim for purchases of Fuze Slenderize beverages up to ten (10) bottles. Just click here and follow the instructions provided.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. As someone who still drinks the Fuze slenderize drinks, it's not that I thought the drinks alone would make me lose weight, but they say they have ingredients that aid in weight loss. Many people do change their diets while trying to lose weight. Foods high in fiber make you more full, so I try to eat more fiber. I drank the Fuze slenderizes in the same way, thinking the ingredients they listed were aiding me. It's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually glad I found this site. I bought this drink, only because I like the taste. Really--that's all. I did gain about 5 pounds recently, and after having a bottle at lunch each day, and yes, watching what I ate, I lost the 5.

    I was going to toss the rest of the bottles I had if it was a 'dieters miracle' only because I've seen the after effects on phen-phen and ephedrine. People who lost on these things eventually gained it all back and more once off the stuff.

    Thanks for printing this...I just didn't want any chimical in my body. The taste, BTW--is excellent.

    ReplyDelete