Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

PediEgg $3.53 plus FREE Shipping

I love my Pedi-Egg, especially since I never ( I mean, never) pay for pedicures! I think I paid around $9 for mine last year, but this is a SMOKIN' deal -- love the FREE Shipping, too!

Get a Pedi-Egg for $3.53 total from Suntek store. I'm not sure when they will sell out, though I imagine pretty quickly with this price.

Or, for the next 3 hours (expires 11:59pm MST 9/17), you can get a platinum Pedi Egg at 1saleaday.com for FREE plus $5.99 shipping. NOTE: It won't be on sale tomorrow, but hopefully the original one listed above will be. (thanks supersaversnw!)

3 comments:

  1. There's a snazzier version of the Ped Egg, platinum Pro stainless steel with 5 buffing pads.. FREE today over at 1saleaday.com. You do have to pay shipping at 5.99 but it looks like a really nice ped egg. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used a Pedi-Egg, but it looks like a cheese grater to use on your feet. This has always looked very painful to me and image that it would rip up my feet like if you used a real cheese grater. So this thing really works and doesn't hurt?

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Amy!! It totally reminds me of a cheesegrater! but, actually, it's very gentle (unless you great & grate until you're bleeding). I love mine!

    ReplyDelete