Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Crafts and Decorations on a Dime

Besides our pitiful jack-o-lanterns on our front porch, we never have Halloween decorations up. Probably because I never liked all the blood and gore that goes along with the festivities. This year though, my daughter and I are going to make our own non-gory decorations.

Here are a few we are planning on making to get in the spirit...

* Trash Bag Tarantula - How cute is this?! We'll make ours a little more "inviting" with a happy face or something. (I wish we had orange leaves in our front yard!)


* Handprint Bats - These are sure to be less scary with my daughter's adorable handprint, unless the real bats in our neighborhood mistake them for friends.

* Free printable Halloween coloring pages - Perfect for cards for family and friends

* Paper Bag Pumpkins - Super easy and can be filled with homemade caramel corn for guests
I would love to hear more crafty, frugal Halloween decorating tips... Let us know what you do to get in the spirit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment