Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Product Buzz: Downy Wrinkle Releaser

If you are still ironing your clothes, you have got to try Downy Wrinkle Releaser!

I'll admit, I was very skeptical at first... Their ad claims "Spray, Tug, & Wrinkles Diappear."
But with this $1 off printable coupon, I was willing to give it a try.

My husband usually does all of the ironing in our household (I know, how lucky am I?), so when
I first used Downy Wrinkle Releaser on one of his shirts that had been crammed in the dryer for days, he crossed his fingers. It worked! It actually works!

Downy Wrinkle Releaser doesn't just make the wrinkles less noticeable, it truly does make them disappear. The directions are so easy: Spray, tug on the clothing and then wait a few minutes (just like the ad claims).

I found the travel size (3 oz.) on sale for $1.50 - matched with my $1 off, I only had to pay .50 to try this. My husband is hooked! He didn't even care when our iron finally broke, but he cared when we ran out of Downy Wrinkle Releaser. :)

Click HERE to get your $1 off coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment