Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

$7.00 Photo Books


Multiply normally charges $30 for their photobooks, but right now they are giving them away for FREE*. Offer expires on December 16th.

* You have to pay for the s&h, which will run you around $7. Still a great deal for a photobook and these make excellent Christmas gifts!



2. Design your photobook and, upon checkout, enter code: FREEBOOKMULT
I haven't ordered from Multiply before, BUT the photobooks are super easy to create and it's a really great price! :)

2 comments:

  1. I tried - it worked! I told all my friends and a few also tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Thanks for the update, Ilene!

    ReplyDelete