Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Attention Safeway Shoppers

I did my bi-weekly grocery run last night (kid-free!) and scored some great deals! I went to Fry's AND Safeway since I was running solo & wanted to take advantage of the bargains at both places.

I stocked up on produce (mainly organic) and stuff for meals for the next couple of weeks. Between both stores I spent $72.xx and saved $147.xx!! I used a ridiculous amount of coupons! LOL. :)

Anyway, I noticed at Fry's there were quite a few pre-packaged produce items (Fresh Express kits, etc.) that were marked down to .75 w/ a Manager's Special sticker. I love spotting these yellow and orange stickers throughout the store!

...AND over at Safeway they had baking items such as fresh raisins/dates/etc., lots of nuts, and caramel dips for 75-80% off! I got some microwavable caramel dips for 80-cents each (reg. $3) - prefect for our caramel-chocolate dipped pretzels we'll be making next week. I also found bags of macadamia nuts for $2.00 (reg. $7.99). These will fit nicely into hubby's stocking. Most of these items were tucked in around the produce (underneath shelves, etc.).

If you are out and about & spot any unadvertised bargains, drop me a line so we can spread the word! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment