Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

* DEAD * Deal Alert: Madd Kidz: Chair-A-Go-Round - $19.99 Shipped!




I always like to do at least one "bigger" gift item from Santa every Christmas... This thing looks like so much fun! It's called a Madd Kidz: Chair-A-Go-Round, and it's normally $59.99 plus shipping. Right now, KBtoys.com has it on sale for $19.99 plus FREE Shipping. (I don't want to know what shipping would normally be on that thing.)

While you're there, check out all the other great toys that KB has on sale for up to 60% off and all the items that you can get FREE shipping on!

Now that's my kind of holiday shopping -- discounted and shipped right to my door. ;)

OTHER KB DEALS:

80% off Select Items! (Limited Time Offer)

Free Standard Shipping On 500+ Items! (limited time offer)

Up to 60% Off Select Items. (ends 12.15)

0 comments:

Post a Comment