Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

In-Home Product Testing Opportunities

A while back I signed up to become a product tester with In-Home Product Testing. Every so often I will receive a preliminary survey to see if I qualify for certain test groups. The surveys take about 2 minutes and are very simple, generic questions.

Truthfully, I hadn't thought too much about this Product testing opportunity because I don't receive as many e-mails (err, spam) from them as I do from other testing companies.

So imagine my surprise when I got my mail this weekend and crammed inside was a package from In-Home Product testing. I qualified (well, I guess my daughter qualified) to test a Playtex Insulator Sport Straw Cup!


I was so excited because my daughter loves straw cups and I was interested to see how well this one worked! It's washed and ready to go... let the testing phase begin.

My job with In-Home Product Testing is to to log-in in the next couple of weeks to complete a survey about the cup, answering questions about how well it worked and how well my daughter liked using it.

**If you want to join In-Home Product testing, you can visit their website and click on "Join Now." It's Free and Fast! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment