Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Yoplait Kids Yogurt - $1.50 off Printable Coupon


I was contacted by an associate of Yoplait yogurt and asked if my readers would like a $1.50 off coupon to try Yoplait Kids yogurt. I eagerly said, "Yes, please," speaking on behalf on all of you avid couponers. :)

The coupon will save you $1.50 off any flavor Yoplait Kids Cup Yogurt OR Yogurt Drinks. That's a very generous coupon! Often times, grocers will have Yoplait on sale so be on the lookout for a great bargain-matching opportunity to try Yoplait Kids Yogurt.

To learn more about Yoplait Kids yogurt and to print your own $1.50 coupon, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I found this coupon earlier this week at used it at Albertsons which had it on sale for $1.50 if you bought $10 worth of GM, so I got 2 free!

    Maybe I'll try to go print more from your link.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete