Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, January 9, 2009

And the winner is..

Congratulations to BloggerTurn-turn
for winning a $5 gift card to The Coupon Master!


** Please e-mail me your mailing address and I'll send your gift card! You will have 48 hours and then we'll choose a new winner.

If you didn't win this time, you'll have another chance on the 1st of every month! Those are great odds! :) If you are in need of extra coupons in the meantime, I highly suggest checking out The Coupon Master's newly added coupons and specials.


BloggerTurn-turn said...

Like most moms with small kiddos I scrounge after the diaper coupons!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2009-01-09 21:00:35 UTC

0 comments:

Post a Comment