Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, January 5, 2009

CVS Bargain-Alert


I stopped in to CVS yesterday and found the Christmas selection still going strong at 75% off. Bagged candy, tissue paper, decorations, ornaments, gift bags -- all 75% off. They also had several of their gift items marked down. We scored at Shiatsu back massager w/ heat for $4.99 and a 17 pc. party blender set (Magic Bullet knock-off) for $7.49. Since we had to use some expiring ECBs, this stuff was free. But, even at the 75% price it's a real steal. They also had massaging slippers, neck massagers, and a some toys all marked down.

I recommend scanning the aisles and bringing along your coupons because there are many items marked 50% off throughout the store including lots of makeup and hair care. I scored some Revlon makeup, Sally Hansen nail polish, and Pantene at 50% plus used my $1 off coupons.
***Walgreens also has random things marked way down throughout their store. I found some Seventh Generation All-Purpose cleaners for $1.19, and only paid 19-cents each after my $1 off coupons.

Also, right now you can grab CVS brand products Buy One, Get One 50% (until Jan. 10th). Match that deal with a $3 off any CVS brand printable coupon (exp. 1/17/09) and you may be able to score something for FREE.

You can also print off a $3 off your purchase of $15 or more coupon (exp. 1/9/09).
PLEASE NOTE: Some stores may/may not accept these. I've had cashiers tell me they consider it an unauthorized copy.

Thanks to iheartcvs.com for the printable coupons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment