Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FREE 8x8 Photo Book with Order @ Shutterfly


FYI, I haven't tried to redeem this offer yet but will keep you posted. I plan on ordering some prints this weekend so I'll be excited if I can throw together a scrapbook for Oma (they are nice quality)!

Here's the e-mail I received from Shutterfly:

Make this Valentine’s Day special. Place an order and you’ll receive a reward for a free 8x8 photo book (a $29.99 value) in a future order.*

Once your order has shipped, you’ll have until January 28, 2009 to redeem your photo book reward. Place your order by January 19, 2009.

Enter code FREEPHOTOBOOK in your shopping cart.

If you've already tried or redeemed this offer, let us know how well it works.

0 comments:

Post a Comment