Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

AZ Moms: Get Active with these FREE Events this Month

Last month I posted about a FREE e-newsletter subscription service for Arizona families. Active Moms Event Calendar is a monthly service that provides families with a list of valley wide events and things to do for the entire month including every story time, "Kids eat for FREE" locations/nights, farmer's markets, events, and more.

When I got my e-newsletter today, I loved being able to scan through the events and fill in our calendar. I was also impressed with the various retail coupons available throughout the newsletter.

You can still sign up for a FREE subscription at Activemoms.com. If you want a sneak-peek at all the events and daily "to-dos" - check out the calendar for March 2009 HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment