Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheap & FREE Magazine Subscriptions


With all the FREE Magazines I get, it's rare that I actually pay money for them. But, over at Best Deal Magazines they have a TON of great offers right now!

There are lots of magazines priced at $4.69 for 1 or more years of a subscription. My favorite from this category is the Vegetarian Times magazine. This is one I would actually pay for (and at $4.69 it's a smokin' deal). This magazine is more like a cookbook loaded with delicious recipes and pictures -- it's perfect for those who are wanting creative ways to eat more meatless meals.

There are also a good number of magazine subscriptions marked down in the $5.95 section including Men's Journal, Home Business, Heart & Soul, and Hallmark magazine.

OTHER Magazine Deals:

* 2 FREE Issues of Family Circle

* FREE Subscription to Body & Soul Magazine

* FREE Digital Subscription to Successful Living Magazine

* FREE Subscription to Soap Opera Digest

* FREE Subscription to Women's Day

* FREE Subscription to Kiwi Magazine

* 2 FREE Issues to All You Magazine - (Read all details) This is, by far, one of my favorite magazines. It is LOADED with coupons!!

1 comment:

  1. The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

    While I was browsing the Internet for ways to boost my website exposure, I read about how effective offline media is for getting additional exposure. Since online media advertising has become so competitive, I thought I will complement the online marketing efforts of my products with offline media advertising like newspaper and magazine advertising. This can be the best way to get a wider coverage for a website and draw additional traffic. I think it is a great marketing strategy to use both online and offline advertising to get more customers.

    I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for solutions to get me-ore traffic to their website.

    ReplyDelete