Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Cutting Costs: Saving on our Phone Bill


It's our goal to find ways where we can cut back and reduce our monthly outgoing expenses. We've downsized in a lot of areas and we're intrigued with the possibility of cutting our phone bill down to next-to-nothing.

With the 2008 Product of Year award winner, Magic Jack, we may have found the answer to keeping our home phone, having all the bells and whistles (call waiting, call forwarding, three-way calling, voice mail, etc.), AND getting unlimited long distance!

I have heard from others that it is ridiculously easy to use and has been a phenomenal money-saver! I guess I've always been a bit of a skeptic, but with the 30-day, risk-free trial - we've got nothing to lose (except our phone bill, lol). And Magic Jack has certainly built their credibility with all the coverage on CBS and CNBC.

After the 30-day trial, if we like it we pay $39.95 for an entire year of phone service (including the long distance calls). After the first year it drops down to $19.95 a year. Holy smokes, I can live with that!

To read more about Magic Jack, click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Might want to visit this site "Rip Off Report" before purchasing. I had my card ready to go and found this site. Boy and I glad I did!

    http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/320/RipOff0320581.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my friends have one. They really like it. You have to stay in one place to talk because if you don't you will lose the person your talking too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the magic jack and it was A joke , 1ST they took close to $ 100.00 from my card and then sent me my magic jack and it didn't work. *I called them and they said i'd have to buy another one. I said they needed to send me my money back. They did , $9.95, so I called them back & they said that It wasnt there fault,and hung up on me. I called back talked to someone else and they hung up on me.Finally after 2weeks, I had had enough and called again asked to speek to a person higher up they were giving me the run around , till I said ok I'll get a hold of the Better Business Bearu. Then I't all changed they said they would send my money back to my account and for me to send the magic jack back to them. So I did and they put my money back a couple days latter.M. Bentley Indiana

    ReplyDelete