Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FREE Burneless Bakeware Pan ($20 Value + Shipping)



Choose Any 1 Bakeware Pan FREE* (a $20 value). While Supplies Last.
There are actually many items listed as 'FREE Item of the Month', including a pack of 10 reusable green produce bags!! The offer states that you do not need to purchase anything else, however is shipping is $7.95 for orders under $25.

There is no "catch" here. They are "convinced you'll love [their] items and will be back."
U.S. Only

*NOTE: As per Katie's comment below... she was able to get the 10pk. of reusable green produce bags for $1 shipped!! Shipping keeps coming up as $7.95 for me, even after I created an account (still a bargain) - but hopefully more users will get the $1 jackpot like Katie did!

*UPDATE* I'm not getting the $1 shipping option on my screen, but it looks like some of you are seeing it (maybe I'm just blind). Anywho, hunted around and saw that for the $1 shipping you are 'agreeing' to enroll in a monthly service plan w/ At Home Rewards. Not sure what it is, but they will gladly accept your cancellation (and you'll still receive your $1 item: bakeware, produce bags, etc.). All you have to do is call At Home Rewards #: 1-877-906-9072 to cancel.

3 comments:

  1. GOOD NEWS! I just ordered the green bags (which will come in REALLY handy since we're back to organic produce) and shipping for 5-10 days was $1!!! Faster shipping was $7.95, but I paid $1 I think because I set up a new account with them?

    I'm so excited to get my $1 reusable green bags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Katie! I keep getting the 7.95, which still isn't bad for 10 green bags shipped. $1 would be even better. ;) You must have the lady luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This website is great! I ended up ordering a 9" round bakeware to cook some cakes. AND it's blue!

    The $1 shipping offer is a special they are running. If you pay $1 in shipping, you start a trial membership with them for something. But if you pay the $7.95, then there's no catch. Hope that helps a bit. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete