Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Possible FREE Sephora by OPI Nail Polish (Contest)

*UPDATE* Three winners will be chosen. Thanks, Leah for the notice.

Sign up at Teen Freeway to receive a FREE Sephora OPI Nail Polish. While I can't verify that this will come, I have received offers by mail from Teen Freeway before.

* You will be asked to choose 2 colors. I am sure you'll just receive one of those colors, but you never know. :)

PLUS: Join the Beauty Insider Club and Sephora will send you a voucher on your birthday for a FREE lip gloss!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you're guaranteed to get even one because it says "three lucky winners will be chosen."

    ReplyDelete