Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Last-Minute Valentine's Day Ideas


Usually I'm on top of things, but this year my Valentine's Day pre-planning has fallen flat. We've got so much going on that my husband agreed that we could "celebrate" another day when the stress slows down.

I will, however, make some yummy heart-shaped pancakes with strawberry sauce and serve my daughter some strawberry Horizon milk. I bought my daughter a couple strawberry plants and some other gardening supplies, & we've made a few Valentine-related crafts to give to the grandparents. We'll spend the day at gymnastics, the Children's Musuem, and then home to cuddle on the couch for dinner, popcorn, and a little movie action. But, after reading some of Katie's V-Day ideas, I may have to get some more spirit going!

Thank goodness Katie is on-top of things (as usual)! That girl has some great ideas for celebrating this day of love with your kids and your hubby. Check out all of Katie's cute Valentine's ideas!!

**Don't forget to send your loved ones a FREE e-card!**

Check out all the Valentine's Day FREEBIES and deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment