Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quick Note -- Watch Your Inbox

Google has now acquired Feedburner and requires all Blogger users to move their feeds over to Google accounts by Feb. 28th. I have been hesitant to make the switch because I have read a lot of complaints regarding the transition (i.e. feeds lost, readers dropped, etc.). I had hoped by "waiting it out" that they would have these kinks worked out. So, fingers crossed, I'm moving the feeds to a Google account. gulp.

I'll make the switch this week, so keep an eye on your Inbox to make sure you're still getting your daily dose of deals. This *should* have no effect on things -- my feed or the daily delivery of "The Good Deal Gal." Just after reading all the complaints, I thought I'd give y'all a heads-up. I recommend bookmarking "The Good Deal Gal" or saving it to your favorites so that, if for some reason, subscribers get 'lost' you can subscribe again. =)

Let me know if you are a blogger in the same boat or if you're a reader with a problem getting your delivery. Thanks a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment