Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Shop online at CVS.com and get Triple ECBs


You always get 2% back in Extra Bucks every time you shop. Now you can earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on nonprescription purchases through February 27 when you shop online at CVS.com. Plus get FREE Shipping on orders over $49.

*Online Only. ExtraCare card must be entered in your online account to get these savings. Excludes prescriptions. Prescriptions purchased on CVS.com are exempt from this offer and will continue to earn 1 Extra Buck for every 2 prescriptions. Your Extra Bucks earnings will print out on your receipt beginning 4/1/09. Offer expires 2/27/09.

Also, I wanted to give everyone a heads-up... I stopped in to my local CVS the other day and was asked if I wanted to give my email address to receive a $4 off coupon. I was told that I will be emailed a $4 coupon off my next purchase (they were unsure of a min. purchase amount). You may want to ask your cashier if they are doing the same. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment