Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Walgreens FREEBIE!

The Walgreens FREEBIE list keeps growing... WAHOO!

I made a Walgreens run last night and discovered a plethora of the orange clearance tags on the toothpaste aisle (actually, throughout the store). I was delighted to find toothpaste by Tom's of Maine marked down to $1.75 (some have $1 off coupons inside the box) and tubes of paste by The Natural Dentist marked down to $1.29. I used this $2 off printable coupon to score lots of FREE tubes of this toothpaste! (NOTE: You may want to reduced the size of the coupon to 50%)

Also, they had Crest Pro-Health toothpaste on clearance for .75! Paired with the $1 off coupon from the P&G insert gave me lots more FREE paste. Colgate was marked down too -- used the .75 and $1.00 coupons from past P&G inserts to stockpile and add to donation pile. PLUS, a $1 Register Reward printed out from my Pro-Health purchase. (I believe it will print one off for each transaction that includes at least one Pro-Health, so if buying multiples do separate transactions.)

Look throughout the store for those orange tags -- they had a TON of bath products, deodorant, pet supplies, and more on clearance. I even found electronic pocket Poker games for $1!

0 comments:

Post a Comment