Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, March 13, 2009

FREE Brewmaster's Tasting Kit from Killian's


I know a couple of people who would love this one! :)

Sign up for the Killian's Brewmaster Kit and you'll receive 4 FREE tasting glasses, a bottle opener, and a tasting guide. Must be 21 or older. Go to site and Click on "Begin Journey."

Use code: P3W9L4T or M9N7K3K

NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED only if you are a resident of AL, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OR, SD, UT, VA, VT, or WV. To obtain one redemption code by mail, mail a SASE (VT residents omit return postage), postmarked by 6/15/09, to Killian’s Brewmaster’s Beer-Tasting-Kit Code Request, P.O. Box 1710, Golden, CO 80402-1710. All codes requested by mail or found in/on packaging must be redeemed by 6/30/09 at 11:59:59 p.m., Mountain time. Limit of one tasting kit per person, e-mail, or household address. Allow 10–12 weeks for deliver

2 comments:

  1. I bought a 12 pack of Killians after I saw the offer on the package. My tasting kits on the way. I guess I wouldn't have needed to buy the beer, Oh well I'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jbolte1976, I'm sure my husband would prefer to have the beer to add to his tasting kit. lol Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete