Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

FREE Pegetables Samples for your Pooch


I love to get FREE dog treats in the mail! I am sure Buster will be excited to try these new Pegetables!

Pegetables are nutritious dog treats made from low-fat natural vegetable ingredients including carrots, celery and corn. Each treat flavor provides its fun and flavorful source for the essential vitamins, minerals, proteins and antioxidants that your dog needs to stay healthy. The texture of a Pegetables treat also promotes proper dental hygiene for your dog due to the natural brushing action which occurs as your dog chews.

Click HERE to request your FREE samples too!

1 comment:

  1. I have a great deal on my blog for your readers...

    http://themamahood.blogspot.com/2009/03/disney-on-ice-adventure-in-phoenix.html

    email me if you want to get yourself involved for free tickets and a giveaway...

    kenzkween at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete