Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 9, 2009

No Weekly Menu Plan This Week

There seems to be so much going on this week -- a lot of get togethers, appointments, and many changes in our regular routine so I decided not to meal plan this week. We'll eat up what is left in our fridge and I'll cook a few frozen meals that I've pre-made for dinners. I didn't even go to the grocery store last week since I wasn't impressed with the sales. Truthfully, it's kind of nice to "wing it." :)

Do you have a meal plan this week? If so, leave your Linky so we can all be encouraged! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for sharing. I appreciate your advice and love your blog.
    I found out our insurance has an emergency dental plan and am waiting on the paperwork portion.... Thank goodness.
    Have a fun week off from meal planning. It's great to have those frozen meals at the ready and to be creative in the kitchen. I always try to make enough extra to freeze or save for lunches.

    ReplyDelete