Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

35% off ALL Personalized Photo Gifts at ArtsCow.com

I am a big fan of Personalized Photo Gifts, especially for the Grandmas. :)

I have ordered prints, mouse pads and Dog tag necklaces from ArtsCow before and I plan to order some of their unique photo gifts at 35% off. I can't verify the quality of all of their items but I liked what I saw from what I ordered. I will warn you that shipping will take longer than usual since they are overseas. So, order your Mother's Day gifts NOW! :)

To get 35% off all personalized Photo Gifts, just enter code DISC35OFF (Exp. 5/10/09).

Other Discounts/Promos that are Available:

* Personalized Money clip- $3.88 w/ FREE shipping Code:MONEYCLIP388

* Playing Cards- $3.77 w/ FREE shipping Code:PLAYCARD377 (Exp. 4/30/09)

* Custom Face Towel- $2.99 w/ FREE shipping Code: FACETOWEL299 (Exp. 4/30/09)

Check out all the other neat personalized gifts Artscow has!

P.S. If you're a new Artscow customer, you'll get 1200 prints for FREE when you register!


0 comments:

Post a Comment