Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Become a Purex Brand Insider



Apply to be a part of this exciting initiative by visiting the Purex Insiders website. On the site, you'll be able to answer questions about yourself, your social media community and your blog.

If you are one of only 200 people selected to be a Purex Insider, you will receive a free sample of this amazing product before it hits the shelves, as well as the tools to share your experience.

You'll receive notification from Purex regarding the program after you register. Whether or not you are selected to be a first-round insider, all those who register will receive discounted products, promotional opportunities and giveaways.

4 comments:

  1. I received my secret envelope this past Wednesday. I can't wait to take some time this weekend and try out the new product and talk about it on my blog. Thanks for the heads up on this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mt too, Thrifty Geek! That's awesome! I couldn't find them at the Grocery store yesterday but I plan to use them this weekend for that never-ending pile of laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I was googling to see how to sign up for the Purex Insider and I can't seem to find anywhere to sign up. Do you know if they are not taking anymore entries? Thank you! Cute site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shopping frugal,

    Yes, it looks like they're closed now. :(

    ReplyDelete