Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FREE Admission into the Phoenix Children's Musuem!!


I know I've posted this in the past, but I wanted to remind Phoenix families of this great offer again. This is one of our favorite places in Phoenix (thanks to my awesome friend, Carena) and I think everyone with young children should go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come on down to the Museum on First Friday Night, February 6th and from 6pm to 10pm you can get in absolutely FREE! The Children's Museum of Phoenix will be open on First Friday Nights for the remainder of 2009 thanks to Target. Visit our Target Free First Friday Nights page for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment