Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FREE Betty Crocker Mixer Club -- Online Cooking Classes

What a neat idea! I love to cook but would never consider myself a "pro." I envy people who can whip meals up without recipes but, unless I've made it twenty times before, I must rely on my cookbooks.

Luckily, I can broaden my culinary expertise and get some much-needed pointers from professionals without hiring a personal chef to train me!

When you join Betty Crocker's The Mixer club online (IT’S FREE!) you will learn the ins-and-outs of cooking and baking, while interacting with Betty Crocker kitchen experts LIVE during a class and connecting with an entire community of people just like you.

What’s great is that you can do it in the comfort of your own kitchen whenever it best fits your schedule.

For complete details on each of the classes simply go to www.bettycrocker.com/themixer and register to become a member.

0 comments:

Post a Comment