Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fresh & Easy Printable Coupon: $10 off $50 or more


It's been a while since we've seen one of these... Oh, how I wish Fry's was still accepting them!

Anyway, not the best Q I've seen from Fresh & Easy but if you need to do a hefty shopping trip of $50 or more take this printable coupon with you for $10 off your total.
Expires April 12, 2009.

*UPDATE* Albertson's accepts competitor's coupons AND they will be doubling, tripling and quadrupling coupons beginning on April 8th! Thanks Angel and Katie! :)

4 comments:

  1. Albertsons accepts competitors qs here in Phoenix aaaand I've heard rumors they're going to start quadruple/triple/double coupons (you know, up to a dollar) next week. This MIGHT be good to use next Sunday! Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel already said what I was going to say! I normally don't spend $50 at Albertson's, but I guess if it's BEFORE the rest of my coupons, it could happen...

    I saved bucketloads when Fry's took these at the holidays. Those were the days of 80% off grocery trips...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, that's so good to know! I didn't know that Albies accepted competitor's Qs. I guess I figured since they were so terrible to me with my past coupons that they would be strict here too. Although, like Katie, I don't usually spend $50 in one trip it's good to know. Maybe hubby can stock up on beer... is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked at my flyer for Albies and the quad/trip/doub coups start on the 8th! Looks like I'll have to figure out my shopping trip early to take advantage of the 10/50 too!

    ReplyDelete