Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fresh Pineapple Coupons!


*UPDATED: These are Del Monte Pineapple coupons. Thanks, The Maid! ;)

When I first saw these coupons for Fresh Pineapple, I was ecstatic because produce coupons are so rare! As quickly as I printed them, they disappeared.

I am so happy to have found more though -- especially since most stores have pineapples less than $2 right now!

Go HERE to print off two .75 off Del Monte Fresh Pineapple!

BEAUTY TIP: After you have sliced your pineapples up, save the core. Rub slices of the core on your face and leave on for 20 min. before rinsing off. It is a prefect "mini-peel" that's safe and works great on fine lines. ;)

2 comments:

  1. It is for a Del Monte Fresh Pineapple....

    Not Dole.

    I don't know if they are the same company...but if your grocery store wants to get picky...your readers should know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks The Maid! I must have just saw the "D" and went with Dole. Ooops. Thanks so much for catching that!

    ReplyDelete