Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Got2b Styling Product - $2 off Printable Coupon *UPDATED*


As a BzzAgent, I was given several large bottle of Got2b's Smoothing Lustre Lotion to try out and review. Not only have I never tried Got2b product's before, I never thought my fine hair need a smoothing lotion.

I tried it anyway and was pleased that it didn't weigh my hair down at all, instead it made it shiny, smooth, and static-free!

Now Facebook members can print $2 off coupons for any Got2b styling product! Just go HERE (log-in) and look for the image above (scroll down on your right). Hit the back button and print again -- there are reports that you can print several times.

If you are not signed up as a BzzAgent already, go HERE! It is, by far, my favorite program for trying new products!

* UPDATE: Reader Alyssa bought Got2b at CVS this week because they are B1G1FREE! Print off those coupons and get $4 off 1 product plus one FREE!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a bunch of these at CVS today-I'm going back and using the coupon now! They're BIGI there! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Alyssa! thanks for the tip! I'll add it to the post! :)

    ReplyDelete