Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No Menu Plan for ME this Week! :)

This is one of "those" weeks where we aren't really going to be home and we'll be gone several of the evenings. We have plenty of leftovers and freezer meals that I had previously made, so we're set and I get a week off of menu planning before Easter! (I gotta admit: I'm lovin' the break.)

I don't have an Easter menu lined up since we'll be hopping around to the folks and in-laws.

If you're looking, though, for some Easter dinner ideas here are some great resources:

* Easy on the Budget Easter Dinner from Betty Crocker

* Easter Menu from Parents.com

* Easter Brunch Menu from Recipezaar

* Easter Brunch & Dinner Recipes


My favorite Easter brunch recipes are:

* Baked French Toast Casserole

* Spinach Frittata

* Hasbrown Casserole

* Blueberry Dumplings

* Salmon Cakes

Have any great Easter recipes or a menu plan for this week?
Leave a link in the comments below....

0 comments:

Post a Comment