Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*DEAL OVER* OK! Magazine: 1 year (52 Issues) only $6.24 and ESPN for $3.00


*UPDATE: The OK! magazine deal is now over. Hope you got in on that one.


I admit, I love reading these magazines when I'm at the hairdresser. (Husband rolls his eyes.)

One year of OK! magazine comes in 52 issues and normally runs $78.00 (OUCH!).
Right now you can get one year of OK! for only $6.24 from Publication Station! OR get 2 years for only $12.48!

Here's how:

Visit Publication Station and select 1 year (or 2 years) new subscription . It will still say "$78.00" until you select "Checkout" and click through "Processing" of payment then you will notice it reads $6.24 in your shopping cart. You will get to review this before confirming your order.

NOTE: I ordered using PayPal because if there was a problem (like I never received it) then I could easily get my $6.24 back. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment