Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Old Navy Weekly Coupon Update: High-Value Qs Reset Friday

The Old Navy Weekly site will be refreshing the site with new coupons including $75 off $100 on Friday, April 9th! Not sure what time it will reset, but keep checking in at Oldnavyweekly.com.

If you are new to Old Navy Weekly and have no idea what I'm talking about, start HERE! :)

Gevalia

3 comments:

  1. I cant seem to find any of the $75 of $100! What am i doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The $75 off Q went fast -- within 15 min. on 11;52pm Az time. Poo! I found a $50 off Q by clicking on the spastic bird that comes flying across.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to score 3 of the 50 off a 100!! I really tried for the 75 but no way! Also got a few of the 10 off 2 girls dresses by clicking on the girls hair clip and 10 off 50 on the counter. It was 2 in the morning for me though! Thanks for all the good deals-- I am really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete