Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Product Testing and Paid Surveys


If you've been around this blog for a while, you'll know how much I love Pinecone Research! While I am not a big fan of wasting my time, filling out surveys, and making pennies for my time, I am a big fan of quick surveys that truly pay out.

I have received several online surveys a month from Pinecone taking from 5 -15 minutes each and have been paid $3 for each one. I have also received this last product test and payment for that even before I was done completing the final survey. So, I know they are legitimate, reliable and fast paying. I have the money deposited into my PayPal account to be used for online purchases, etc.

Pinecone Research is accepting new members now (they don't always), but you can go HERE to learn more and to sign up!

TIP: If you have a male head of household have him sign up since it seems they are in more need of male respondents.

2 comments:

  1. I've been sent three invites and the surveys are about 30 minutes long. They used to pay in Luncheon Vouchers (uk), but, now offer payment via paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tony, i signed up wi th open bannner ad today- sign me up
    for your blog- susan fahuna
    suzaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete