Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Quiznos: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Toasty Torpedo


Click here to play Quiznos Toasty Torpedo game and,at the end of your game, you will receive a coupon for a FREE sandwich when you buy a Toasty Torpedo Combo.

The coupons have a short expiration date (within a couple of days) so make sure you can get there within that time frame. Also, your may want to call your local Quiznos to verify that they accept these printable coupons.

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this 3 times and the couopon that comes up expired yesterday. Maybe they'll update it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, that's weird! I just did it too and got an expired Q. I wonder if the promo is over but they didn't bother to pull the site. We'll keep checking...

    Thanks for letting me know. :)

    ReplyDelete