Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, April 17, 2009

REMINDER: Check-in throughout the day

While it's certainly handy to get The Good Deal Gal posts delivered right to your Inbox each day, you may be missing out!

The feed used to get delivered in the evenings but, after several requests, I have changed it to deliver earlier -- between 3pm-5pm AZ time. This earlier time gives readers the opportunity to jump on hot deals, "today only" deals, and things like weekly Redbox codes.

However, occasionally there may be a hot deal that comes in after the feed has been delivered and it could be gone if you wait to read about it in tomorrow's email. For example, this latest Old Navy Weekly Update came in after the feed had already been delivered BUT it is a notice and reminder about the new coupons being posted Friday (in the wee hours of the morning).

To make sure you're taking advantage of all the deals and not missing anything, I recommend either bookmarking The Good Deal Gal and checking it a couple of times throughout the day OR you can also subscribe via a reader such as Google reader.
If you've never used a reader like Google's before, you should try it!

To subscribe by a reader, just go to the homepage and click on the upper-right text that says:

Or Subscribe in a reader

As always, I appreciate your readership and feedback as we journey through these savings together! If you have any comments, suggestions, or deals please drop me a line! :)


2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say a quick thank you for the Disney on Ice tickets. I took 3 of my 4 kids and they loved it. They were awesome seats and my son got to see all his favorite characters. Thanks for a fun family night!

    Best regards,
    Lindsay Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I am so glad you guys had fun! We went on Friday and it so cute! I'm glad your kids enjoyed it!:)

    ReplyDelete