Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, May 4, 2009

*UPDATE: EXPIRED* $4 off Pace Coupon

*UPDATE: These coupons are all gone now!!

Christy at Cents to Save for Moms just alerted me of a $4.00 off Pace salsa coupon on Smart Source. She was also able to print off 10 times before she hit her limit. Smart Source coupons sometimes take a while to print...

Disclaimer: Last time this coupon came around it turned out that it was meant for the Pace Sweepstakes' winners and was not intended to go public. If I find out that's the case this time I'll pull this post. If not, then print away. It sure makes for lots of FREE salsa!

Thanks, Christy for the alert. Go HERE to see her post! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the issue last time! I was never able to print the $4.00 coupon last time, but I added the disclaimer to my page as well. I am going to check and see if the coupon is fromt he instant win game since it is not my policy to promote improper use of coupons :)

    Thanks agian for emailing me :)
    Christy
    centstosaveformoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to print 10 and used 4 of them at the store this evening!

    ReplyDelete