Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Dole Printable Coupons!


The FREEBIES and deals are rather lacking so far this week, but the good news is the printable Qs keep coming!!

I just found some HOT Dole coupons including:
* $.75 off one Dole Frozen Fruit
* $.50 off one Dole Canned Fruit
* $1.00 off two Dole Fruit Bowls, Gels, or Parfaits
* $1.00 off two Dole Gels or Parfaits

I'm especially loving the .50 off canned fruit Qs since I know my Fry's will double. These don't expire until the end of the year so I'll hang on to them for when they are on sale for $1, that way they'll be FREE!!!

If you don't see them, try my zip code '85331.' Print them while you can because you never know when they'll be pulled (prints twice).

0 comments:

Post a Comment