Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

FREE Kentucky Bourbon Burger* at Carl's Jr.


Another one from Amy... :)

"I was looking in the AZ Republic to see if that Free candy bar coupon that was in the USA Today paper would happen to be in the AZ paper. Well I didn't see it but I did come across a "Free Kentucky Bourbon Burger with the purchase of a Kentucky Bourbon Burger at regular price" from Carl's Jr. exp 6/7/2009. I found it in the Valley & State Section."

If I come across a printable version, I'll update the post.

Here's a coupon Amy found, though, for $1 off an Orange Cream Shake or a Malt at Carl's Jr!

Thanks for sharing all your finds Amy!!

1 comment:

  1. Carl's Jr.:

    I found a $1.00 off coupon for a Orange Cream Shake or malt here: http://www.carlsjr.com/promotions/coupon/one-dollar-off-orange-cream-shake-or-malt/

    Amy

    ReplyDelete