Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Notice Anything Different?

The Good Deal Gal got a face-lift! No, not me -- the site. I've really come to love digital scrapping and playing around with digital designs, so it was just a matter of time before I changed the look up a bit.

In addition to the new look, I have also created a handy navigation bar at the top to make searching for things much, much easier! Hopefully you like it, if not keep it to yourself. ;)
NOTE: It may run/load a bit more slow until I can get any kinks in the script worked out.

5 comments:

  1. Love the new look - I was up until 2 this morning trying some new stuff myself - now I just have to figure out how to make it work! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becca! (I just sent you an email.) I was up about that late too! Ahhh! :) Have you download the digital scrap kits from Shabby Princess, Polka dot potato, and Two Peas in a Bucket yet?

    If you're still looking for a digital scrap. program, let me know -- mine's great (Digital Image Pro.). I think you'd really like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look and LOVE the new drop down menus up top! Those will make searching so easy. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look (I loved the old one, too!) and the new navigation! I'm a digiscrapper, too... once you make the switch its hard to go back to the mess of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new look is great! The categories at the top are especially helpful. Thanks for all the great deals you help us get!

    ReplyDelete