Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Reminder: FREE Redbox Rentals on 1st Monday of Month

I had a few emails today already asking about the FREE Redbox code...

Redbox is done with the every Monday FREE Code (Waaahhh!). Now, for the summer, you can get a FREE movie on the FIRST Monday of every month. So, check back on June 1st for the new code.

In the meantime, you can always check out codes on Inside Redbox.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a bummer, considering I could never take advantage of the Monday codes because we had our Bible study Mondays...and it ended LAST WEEK, of course. Well, at least they're doing it the first MOnday of the month, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it seemed like we always had something on Mondays too. I think the first Monday deal is only for the summer though -- too bad. :(

    ReplyDelete