Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Send your Favorite Mom a FREE Personalized Mother-of-the-Year Video Award

My mother-in-law is so awesome and thoughtful! (I've been so blessed!) I got a personalized, Mother of the year video award from her this morning and thought it was so sweet!!

Go HERE to create and send yours!

"Make your favorite mom(s) a star. Send a customized video now. We bet you know a lot of moms who deserve a "Mother of the Year" award. Imagine their surprise when they get a video news clip saying she won this award. Be sure to send yours before Mothers Day this Sunday.

Just fill out the form below and we'll send her the video with her name embedded in it. We'll also send you a copy of the video so you can forward it to her friends and family, if you want. Everyone should know she's won "Mother of the Year. Right?"

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting about the video! Happy Mother's Day!

    best,
    Anita, MomsRising.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really was cute. I'm cruising all the mommy blogs, just loveing them. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my mother and i give him a wounderful Ipod because when she will alone, this ipod will entertain her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! good award. Thanks for share good post. I love my mum.

    ReplyDelete