Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sunday Coupon Insert Preview (5/17)


There will be FOUR inserts in this weekend’s paper - 2 Smartsource (SS) , 1 Redplum (RP), and 1 Procer & Gamble (PG).

Although there are LOTS of coupons, nothing really makes me giddy. I'll likely just pick up a few of the ones I love at The Coupon Master.

Head over to Taylortown Preview to see a complete list of the coupons coming out.

* NOTE: Inserts vary by region and your paper may have more or less than others.

Here are some of the coupons that stood out to me:

  • Mission Tortillas Plus $
  • Heinz 57 Sauce, 10oz+ $1
  • Soft Scrub B1G1F up to $4.69
  • Wheat Thins Crackers, 7.5oz-10oz FREE wyb (1) Ritz Crackers 13.66oz-16oz – up to $3.49 value (9/6/09) *Stack with the Target Printables!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment