Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

*UPDATE* Super HOT Deal: Get an Eco-bag + shower gel, glasses or watch/bracelet set shipped for only $0.45 from Yves Rocher!!

*UPDATE: Looks like now the code requires you to have a $15 min. order. Hope you got in on it while it was still HOT!

This won't last long I'm sure, so jump on it while you still can!!

This is an AWESOME deal from Yves Rocher!! The cheapest way to do the deal is to buy an Eco Shopping bag (priced at .50) plus you get your choice of sunglasses, a watch/bracelet set, or softening shower gel (as a FREE GIFT) for only $0.45 shipped. There are lots of other low cost options as well!

Here's how to score on this deal:

STEP ONE: Start at Yves Rocher and pick out what you want! The cheapest item is the Eco Shopping Bag but you can also search through the under $5 shop to find some great deals (I found shower oil for only $1.60 from $4.00). There are hundreds of items.

STEP TWO: Pick your free gift. You have a choice between sunglasses, a watch/bracelet set, and shower gel.

STEP THREE: Checkout using the code NEWEB10OFF to get 10% off and FREE shipping.

6 comments:

  1. That is a sweet deal, thank you! I just added it to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried this and it did not work:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the deal 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal...worked this morning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did it! Awesome! Needed some sunglasses BAD. You're the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great deal. I did it twice...once with my card and then again with my hubby's! So for .90 I got to shopping bags, the sunglasses, and a shower gel! I also called my mom and she got it twice too! And she signed up for your e-mails!

    ReplyDelete