Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekly Menu - Week of 5/24


I have some Salmon from the freezer that will need to be eaten this week but, other than that, some tasty vegetarian choices! If you are looking for dinner ideas that are meatless, I encouraged you to check my past (and future) menus since I mainly prepare vegetarian dishes. Nothing too crazy, just yummy meatless meals. :)

I'm pumped for dessert this week: White Chocolate Blondie Bites and Homemade Strawberry Frozen Yogurt (minus the vodka).

As I prepared our menu I realized we would be out of town towards the end of the week, so looks like I can prepare and freeze some meals for when we return.

Weekly Menu - Week 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment