Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

CVS Alert: HOT Pampers Deal!! *UPDATED*


*ANOTHER UPDATE:
"I called corporate for you guys...if you got the Pampers Sunday or Monday you can bring your receipts in and they will print off your ECB, they said all stores should be aware of this, however if they have questions they can call corp. if you have your receipts...bring em in for your ECB, they will not print in July." Thanks, Mrs Save Alot!

*UPDATE:
We stopped in to picked up some Easy-ups and, although the $5 ECB didn't print, they had no problem printing one out for me since I brought in a print out of the page from the CVS site.

Check out this HOT deal on Pampers this week in CVS Stores, according to their website!! In the ad, it shows Jumbo Packs of Pampers for $8.99 (Limit 3) but online it says that you can get $5 ECB for them!! And, combined with the $1 off Q from the paper today, this means you can get Jumbo Packs for $2.99 after ECBs and coupon!

I'm unsure what the limit is -- although the ad says limit 3 on the sale price, I'm sure the ECB will be less. I'm heading in later today so I'll let you know.

I hope I don't have any trouble getting the ECB since it's not in the ad... I think I'll print off this page and take it with me.

8 comments:

  1. do you still have that page from the interenet..i guess it changed because it now says nothing about the ECB on it. if you have it i would be very thanful if you could e-maiol it to me at krisemma (at) msn (dot) com.....thanks soooo much, guess they changed this one quickly! grrr we need diapers in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me three! (cynthiagilbert@yahoo.com)

    I found in the online circular where the Pampers Jumbo packs are $8.99, but I can't find where it says $5 ECBs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, girls... I found it here:
    (copy/paste)

    http://iheartcvs.com/uploaded_images/pampers.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks sooooo much!!!! you are the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I called cororate for you guys...if you got the pamers Sunday or Monday you can bring your receipts in and they will print off your ECB, they said all stores should be aware of this, however if they have questions they can call corp. if you have your receipts...bring em in for your ECB, they will not print in July

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, thanks Mrs. SaveAlot!!! I've added your info. and linky to the post. I'm sure this will be helpful to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOO HOO! I'm so glad about the recent update. I went yesterday and couldn't print off the internet page to bring back in with me. $15 ECB for ME!

    Thanks Mrs. Save Alot!

    ReplyDelete