Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Heads-up Albertsons Shoppers: Complete list of Promo Items

HUGE Thanks to reader Amy for sending the complete list of promo items for the sale!!!

Check out that entire list HERE!AlbertsonsBuy10$5off

Plus, the Fresh & Easy ad has a $3 off $30 coupon that is accepted at Albertsons.

If you see any great coupon matches that I missed on this week's Albertson's deals, let me know.

Thanks again, Amy!! You rock! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just a reminder with competitors and Fresh & Easy coupons (like the $3 off $30 total) with Albertsons - you can only use them once all your manufacturer & store coupons have been scanned in. My total came to $29.00 after all my coupons so I grabbed 2 candy bars at the check out to bump my total up to just a little over $30 to use my coupon and I ended up getting some free candy!

    Also I noticed on the promo flyer (in the upper right hand corner) that this sale is going on until June 30!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete